BackTrack is intended for all audiences from the most savvy security professionals to early newcomers to the information security field. BackTrack promotes a quick and easy way to find and update the largest database of security tools collection to-date. Our community of users range from skilled penetration testers in the information security field, government entities, information technology, security enthusiasts, and individuals new to the security community.
Feedback from all industries and skill levels allows us to truly develop a solution that is tailored towards everyone and far exceeds anything ever developed both commercially and freely available. The project is funded by Offensive Security. Whether you’re hacking wireless, exploiting servers, performing a web application assessment, learning, or social-engineering a client, BackTrack is the one-stop-shop for all of your security needs.
- BackTrack 5 R2 release
- BackTrack 5 R3 release blackhat edition
- Backtrack 3 Pre Final released
- Android Framework for Exploitation (AFE): An efficient framework for Anroid Exploitation
- The Browser Exploitation Framework (BeEF) pentesting tool for web browsers.
- Remote Exploit – BackTrack 4 Beta released
- BackTrack 5 ARM Linux on Android devices
- MiFare Subway Hack
- Abhinav Singh Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
- Metasploit Framework 3.1 download