After months of development, bug fixes, upgrades, and the addition of many new tools, was announced the full release of BackTrack 5 R3 BlackHat edition available for download now. Running custom-built kernel with the best wireless support available, this is fastest and best release of BackTrack yet. In the past few weeks, after flood of submissions to BackTrack Redmine Tracker with submissions for many new tools and dozens of packages that needed to be updated and this helped to make this one of the strongest releases we’ve ever had.
Feedback from all industries and skill levels allows us to truly develop a solution that is tailored towards everyone and far exceeds anything ever developed both commercially and freely available. The project is funded by Offensive Security. Whether you’re hacking wireless, exploiting servers, performing a web application assessment, learning, or social-engineering a client, BackTrack is the one-stop-shop for all of your security needs.
arduino, bluelog, bt-audit, dirb, dnschef, dpscan, easy-creds, extundelete, findmyhash, golismero, goofile, hashcat-gui, hash-identifier, hexorbase, horst, hotpatch, joomscan, killerbee, libhijack, magictree, maltego, nipper-ng, patator, pipal, pyrit, reaver, rebind, rec-studio, redfang, se-toolkit, sqlsus, sslyze, sucrack, thc-ssl-dos, tlssled, uniscan, vega, watobo, wce, wol-e, xspy
- BackTrack 5 R2 release
- BackTrack 5 Revolution released
- Abhinav Singh Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
- The Browser Exploitation Framework (BeEF) pentesting tool for web browsers.
- Backtrack 3 Pre Final released
- Cracking WPA-PSK secured Wireless Networks
- Remote Exploit – BackTrack 4 Beta released
- Fixing slapt-get in Backtrack 3
- Aircrack 1.0 BETA .lzm BackTrack
- Reverse Engineering Linux