Hundreds of programmers, years of development, millions of dollars. If you have installed on your desktop or laptop operating system Windows Vista and you are still thinking that it is the better and more safer system then keep on reading. This small prezentation might change your mind. You probably know an older process with crack NTLM hashe in Windows XP, or changing the password by application CIA commander. The thing you are going to se might surprise you a bit. In the new operating system you can just rename one single file and after the system start you have the access to administrator account.
Video Windows Vista Hack is taken from the Linux distribution Backtrack, in the format swf, the author is Muts, it has 8 MB and can be downloaded (seen) here (directory video) + other videos. For the full resolution download the video on hardisk.
Backtrack (live CD or USB version) download links you can find at Backtrack news text.
- WEP Crack – video tutorial for beginners
- Windows Admin Password Reset
- Wired keyboard eavesdropping video
- Exploiting with Metasploit – Hacking Windows XP Box
- Aireplay-ng Packet Injection Windows CommView Hack
- Make your own video tutorial
- MiFare Subway Hack
- BackTrack 5 ARM Linux on Android devices
- Google Hacking – Advanced Guide
- Naked Edimax EW-7318USg – Photogallery