BeEF (Browser Exploitation Framework) is an efficient professional security tool, that provides the experienced pentester with practical client side attack vectors (including mobile clients). BeEF allows the professional penetration tester to assess the actual security posture of a target environment. It examines explotability within the context of web browsers. BeEF works on the base of hooking one or more web browsers as beachhead for the launching of directed command modules.
It is evident that each browser has its own security context, and each context may provide a set of specific attack vectors. It also attacks against the system from within the browser context.
Contribute to BeEF: The BeEF project uses GitHub to track issues and host its git repository. To checkout a read only copy of the repository you can issue the command below:
git clone https://github.com/beefproject/beef
To checkout a non-read only copy or for more information please refer to GitHub.
This project shaked off merely for lawful research and pentesting. BeEF is favourite tool among Information security practitioners.
BackTrack 5 Linux..? Beef is already there. Hit Alt F2 and type beef or through menu BackTrack-Exploitation Tools-Social Engineering Tools-Beef XSS Framework.
- Android Framework for Exploitation (AFE): An efficient framework for Anroid Exploitation
- How To Kamikaze firmware Linksys WRT54GL
- Wifite WEP & WPA password key cracker
- Evilgrade Toolkit helping with fake updates
- Abhinav Singh Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
- WPA broken PACSEC 2008 + Aircrack-PTW
- Backtrack 3 installation – USB flash memory
- Wireless Hacking – Ultimate Ubuntu Guide
- BackTrack 5 Revolution released
- Bluetooth Security & Vulnerabilities