Group around Seguridad Wireless has released 3th final version of pentest distribution WifiSlax. This distribution is unique by list of supported hardware and it’s kernel contains many non-public and repaired drivers. For example older distro support card with Texas Instruments chipset or packet injection with Broadcom, rtl8180 and rtl8187 adapters! The last version of WifiSlax runs with KDE (kernel 2.6.2) builtin ipw3945, rt73. ‘ll find in it last version of aircrack 0.9, aircrack-ptw or direct support of ntfs-3g, nvidia etc.
Complete list of hardware drivers (adapter – driver) Ralink rt73, rt61, rt2570, rt2500
Zydas zd1201, zd1211rw, zd1211b
Intel Pro Wireless ipw2100, ipw2200, ipw3945
Realtek rtl8180, rtl8185, rtl8187
Broadcom br4xxx(with packet injection).
Also are avalible general drivers for Prism54, Madwifi-ng, Wlan-ng, HostAP.
Check the WiFiSlax tutorial (Crack WEP with Intel Centrino WiFi cards).
- Intel Centrino Packet Injection WiFiSlax and ipw3945
- The Wireless Adapters and Applications
- Packet Injection wifi Intel 4965 AGN patch
- HostAP Ubuntu 7.04 Packet Injection
- Testing 5 wireless cards for wifi hacking
- Wireless Hacking – Ultimate Ubuntu Guide
- Hewlett-Packard BIOS hacking
- Naked Edimax EW-7318USg – Photogallery
- KoreK chopchop, Kismet, Gateway Ubuntu
- Aireplay-ng Packet Injection Windows CommView Hack