Very interesting video tutorial which step by step guides its viewers through installation and controlling of the operation system BackTrack 5 Linux for the ARM platform processors, i.e. smartphones – mobile phones with Google Android operation system for smart phones and tablets (Samsung Galaxy SIII, HTX One X, Sony Xperia X, Samsung Galax Tab 10.1, Asus Transformer, etc.) Explaining VNC remote control installed.. Android smartphones with high performance CPU..
Links: xda developers web discussion, installation BackTrack Linux ARM (anglicky).
It seems that project OpenMoko, which deals with the first pentest of operation systems for “mobile phones” (we talked about this project at airdump.cz a year ago (?) ), is beating a dead horse :( We can say the same in connection with porting hacker mobile operating system for Nokia N900..
- Android Framework for Exploitation (AFE): An efficient framework for Anroid Exploitation
- Kali Linux Offensive Security 12122012
- WEP Crack – video tutorial for beginners
- The Browser Exploitation Framework (BeEF) pentesting tool for web browsers.
- Installing ipkg & mc (Midnight Commander & more) NAS Synology DS212j
- Intel Centrino Packet Injection WiFiSlax and ipw3945
- Aireplay-ng Packet Injection Windows CommView Hack
- Bluetooth Security & Vulnerabilities
- Windows Hacking – Windows Vista Hack
- The Intuitive WiFi hacking GUI app for Ubuntu Linux